Ads 468x60px

Saturday 1 December 2012

I am Happy I did Joker : Sonakshi Sinha

Right after back-to-back strikes with "Dabangg" as well as "Rowdy Rathore", movie star Sonakshi Sinha's third movie "Joker" missed to establish the hard cash registers ringing however the actress has no more regrets.
"I really don't regret performing 'Joker'. I agreed 'Joker' right after the results of 'Dabangg' therefore this was my 2nd movie. When it comes to a newbie just like myself to receive a good opportunity to act along with Akshay Kumar was really just like an frosting on the dessert," Sonakshi told IANS.

"Whereas I was filming for 'Joker', Akshay contacted me for 'Rowdy Rathore' and certainly that's just how elements fell in position. Therefore I am happy I did 'Joker'," she contributed.

The movie star is presently driving quite high on the success of "Son Of Sardaar", including Ajay Devgn as well as Sanjay Dutt.

Asked just how does she get down to actually selecting script, Sonakshi told, "I select films that demand to me. I could spend money as well as watch the movie only if I like it. For myself it should be entertainment."

In the mean time, Sonakshi's new movie "Dabangg 2" is just set for Dec twenty one launch. This is the sequel to her 2011 debut movie "Dabangg".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...